Whether you intend to enroll directly with PEDEd or through one of our partners, the Sampler Course will provide you with insight into how our course content is designed and delivered. To have a look, first create an account. Then click on the Sampler Course title. The enrollment key is 12345
Enroll in this course and begin the on-line theory component at any time.
To enrol, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.peded.ca "shop" Education and an invoice will be sent you.
Clinical sessions -
- Surrey - Aug 15-16th 2020 (2 day condensed) Full
- Surrey - Oct 23-25th 2020 SUGGESTED ON-LINE START DATE before SEPT 1ST 2020. Full
- COMING SOON: Vancouver Island fall 2020 dates
- NEW - Now accepting registration for Dec 5-6th 2020 (2 day = 21hour condensed clinical)
COMING SOON: March clinical dates for 2021
*Covid 19 Announcement * On-line learning will precede without interruption.
However, clinical dates are subject to the COVID 19 realities that we all face. Tentatively, I am hopeful that the Aug clinical intake will proceed.
Yet we must all be prepared for potential postponement.
Enroll in the on-line theory portion of the course through your clinical provider.
- If you are enrolling in Ottawa for Business Footprint's clinical session click here.
- If you are enrolling in Barrie for SarahAnne's Footcare Services clinical session click here.
Shortly before the start of the course, you will receive log-on instructions to access the course.
Please note you MUST be a NURSE with an ACTIVE license and in GOOD
STANDING with your Nursing College to participate in this course. Proof will be required at the clinical.